Thursday, May 28, 2009

Me too!

For the first time I altered one of my posts. It was pointed out to me that I was being unfair, and I have to agree. Seems I have been a cranky fairy as of late. Blame it on being sick in rl couch* cough*. Whatever the reason there is no excuse. I beg your pardon. Back to more positive posts in the future!...Now for my amended offering...

Recently, I attended another class at the D/s academy, the subject being poly, and how each participant was handling it. There were more combinations than you would have thought possible. When a Dominant is dealing with more than one girl, it is a delicate balance. Both in rl and in sl.
A Master or Dom handling more than one girl has many problems that may crop up. Sometimes it is a simple matter of personalities not meshing, sometimes it is much more insidious. There is a particular type of submissive that I like to call the "me too" I would like to address in this post.
"Me too" submissives tout their individuality, they want to be treated as the special person that they are. Nothing wrong with that right? Ahh, but here is the catch! They do not want the same for the other girl that may be in the relationship. In other words, she wishes to be treated uniquely, but also wishes to have whatever treatment given to her sister, bestowed upon her...a nearly impossible task unless dealing with a clone.
The dominant has the very difficult task of trying to balance the submissives in his care. It is not that I feel sympathy for his plight. However I do empathize. A "me too" may also me called, "MeMeMe" and is little more than a cleverly disguised passive aggressive manipulator in submissive gear.

She may be difficult to spot, because she usually tells all and sundry what a wonderful submissive she is. So here is a clue:
If she discovers that you have something that you share with another submissive in your care and she insists that the exact same is done for her...she is a "me too submissive"


Only advice I have for a Dom meeting this sub is this: Buyer beware!

(PS I am NOT a Me too submissive...I promise!)

No comments:

Post a Comment