Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Fairy Phase...



Seem to have found something that I can relate to...ever happen to you? Well It is something that I really need to explore...my inner fairy...


And another thing...

Something has drastically affected me in the last day BTW.

I realized that people are actually reading my BLOG. It was mentioned to me in passing by one person and the other...well she wanted to know about RL bdsm. The result? Though most of the time, D/s or bdsm is something that I do not hide, ever...it is not something I have ever felt can be taught. I have decided to talk more about bdsm in this forum. To answer valid questions, if anyone has any. To be more forthcoming in the future about how it affects me and the people that I care about.

Oh...

I also added a counter to my BLOG. This is for me. So it should not be published. I thought I was only talking to myself, and frankly I was beginning to bore myself to tears! I mean how ego centric can I get? I hope I did it right. It should not be published for everyone to see. I hate those counters that look like the old McDonalds signs..."Over a gazillion sold!"
Nope, hence the counter is so that I can see if anyone is out there.

Of course, comment would help there too...ahem...hint.. hint
But then I have been pretty gentle in my observations, so far...

Perhaps I should be more controversial?

No comments:

Post a Comment