Monday, March 9, 2009

Where the red cube led me...


One day, after I had been introduced to the Dark Den red cube intended for the role play certification (More on that in a later post) I ventured there.
The lights grew dim, sl, was having its version of a brown out and I was left alone on the sim, (almost)unable to tp out, and pretty sure that if I tried I would be one of the casualties...as I watched the counter of on-line log ins for sl drop to under 30K for people in world Now was my chance to explore the Den without fear of kidnap or enslavement, or so I thought.
I was aware of only one other person on the sim. This was beast, the alter ego, half sister, would be uni-bomber of Dark Den. (recently re-programmed)
She offered to give me a tour of the Country of Glint. During this time we talked about many things. I had not learned to log conversations yet, so I have not idea what it was we talked about. But I do know one thing...


I was enchanted... I still am...

No comments:

Post a Comment