Friday, May 22, 2009

Drama, drama and then ...more drama?


So here I am, back in world. There were various reasons for my being gone, but suffice it to say that I am happy to have returned! I sometimes forget about the drama in sl and what drama it is!

That being said, I just want to say this as well. If I go to a sim, paid for, supported by, built by, and maintained by someone, I do so at his/her whim. Not because I have a divine right to be there.

If I have in some way displeased or upset the person that owns that sim, then why in the world would I wish to stay? I just do not understand, perhaps someone would enlighten me?

I, for one, would not wish to stay where I am not wanted. Now I realize that that is unlikely to happen, but no matter how remote the possibility, no matter how charming and delightful I might think that I am. It is possible.

Tantrums, performed by vindictive, petty people... no matter how justified they feel that they are, are still that, the screaming demonstrations of frustration, hurt, and pain of an emotionally immature individual.

My advice? Grow up, leave, and move on with your life.
You will have much more fun that way and so will everyone else!

No comments:

Post a Comment