Thursday, June 4, 2009

I give up!!


Well, I tried and tried to find some man that I know to go through this hunt with me...but NOOOO!

It seems that for the most part, Dominants resent the idea of being made over. Some flatly refused, others were a bit more diplomatic about it.

It happens I do not know any submissive men, not because I do not want to. I just seem to be the sort of girl that attracts and is drawn toward Dominants...

So I came to this conclusion:

I love/like the people that I do because of who they are and part of who they are happens to the choices that they have made. That includes clothing, attachments, skin, shape, etc. Those unique choices and combinations are what make them who they are...

I am not a switch, and I most certainly am not looking for a Dom that will serve my needs or wants...

Why fight it?

It is not like most of them need it anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment