Friday, May 8, 2009

This Side of the Looking Glass


Every time I read something that is said by anyone on sl that they like this or that...some small part of me wonders if they have any rl experience with this particular activity. It is not always about D/s. There are a lot of other things as well.

So about me in rl:
I like Art museums, History Museums, Traveling, Chocolate Martinis, Dancing, Soft Jazz, Hard Rock, Massages, Manicures, Entire weekends of lovemaking, Eating popcorn in bed.

I do not like people that are mean-spirited, bullies or anyone who does not find it somewhere within themselves to find the tiniest amount of compassion.
Yes, in rl or even here, on sl.

In rl D/s:
I love long, long sessions that build 'till I am so deeply in subspace I do not know up from down, in from out, back from front...but ohhh my, I feel so safe and warm, and cared for that...only one thing exists for me there...nothing else can penetrate.

I have played both sides of the coin in rl, when I was learning where my heart truly resides. I still hear from the male submissives that I knew from that short period of my life. Sometimes, while on sl, I still explore my more dom side. But life, even an sl life, is too short to be something that you are not.

So that is me, I live what I talk about here. I know the pitfalls, and the peaks of ecstasy

Maybe I do not wear pixel wings here in rl, but I have been known to fly!

No comments:

Post a Comment