Saturday, March 7, 2009

I'm late!

I'm late, I'm late for a very important date!

It has been a while since I have posted here. Both my rl and sl have been very busy.

So where was I ?

I was brought to the cube as part of a task, how fortunate is that, I ask you? Who knows how long it would have taken for me to find this place?

At first I was a bit intimidated...I mean it sounds like it might be a bit rough, and I have not RP'd in a very long time. So one day I ventured in, (after carefully removing my shoes and shopping all over for pantyless skirts.) I pulled myself together, reminding myself that this is a computer, and stepped onto the shores of Glint. Within moments everything changed. There was the equivalant of a brown out in SL. No log ins, no log outs, no TPs. I was there, on the desert nation known as Glint. All alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment