Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My First Post! Or do I really need to explain the name of my BLOG?



On January 7th of this year I rezzed into the world that we call Second Life. I have been here once before, long ago, but left for various reasons. The avis are not half bad now and when you are brand spanking new, you may be lucky enough to find yourself at Hyles Info Hub...They have all manner of things available to the new avi on the go! Clothes, shoes, Fairy wings, Vampire attitre, Neko attire...Did I mention clothes? Now wait...All of this and heaven too? (gasping) An AO! No more walking like a duck!

"Through the Looking-Glass, and What Alice Found There. "(1871) is a work by Lewis Carroll (Charles Lutwidge Dodgson). It is the sequel to Alices Adventures in Wonderland. (1865). Here the mirror theme runs rampant, including opposites, time running backwards, reading Jabberwocky, and so on. Alice ponders what the world is like on the other side of a mirror (the reflected scene displayed on its surface), and to her surprise, is able to pass through to experience the alternate world.

If the book were written today, think Alice might be in Second Life?

No comments:

Post a Comment